My humble WW2 patch collection: infantry divisions

Is the orange red bull (lower left) from the 34th, theater made?

Mike

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion....Carl Spackler

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Are you storing the patches in Riker boxes?

Ken

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less."

GEN Robert E. Lee

Well, if you ever want to part ways with it please keep me in mind. That's a nice 82nd bullion too!

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion....Carl Spackler

Thanks for the comments guys. And yes Ken, I keep 'em in riker cases. Hey Sean, no one I've talked to has ever seen a 101st Airborne patch exactly like that one. Now if only I can find a decent price on a bullion 101st Airborne patch!

Thanks for the comments guys. And yes Ken, I keep 'em in riker cases. Hey Sean, no one I've talked to has ever seen a 101st Airborne patch exactly like that one. Now if only I can find a decent price on a bullion 101st Airborne patch!

It is a beautiful patch !! maybe even one of a kind and the 101st bullion patches are tricky their are so many repros theese day !! i cant recall ever seeing a real one in person

Yeah, and on e-bay I almost never see an authentic bullion 101st Airborne patch. Sometimes I'll see the British made felt version, but even they go for hundreds of dollars. I must confess I paid way too much for the rare "FDR SS" 30th Inf. Div. patch, but I just had to have it since it was worn by troops from Tennessee (and other places too of course).