My Son's Helmet from Iraq

Terry K.

Very cool, both heartwarming and heartwrenching to have a son or daughter in the sand patch.I've got a couple of my sons dcu sets from his stint 'over there'. He's not much of a collector or else I'd probably have a closet full.

Hi All,

I am proud of him. He is still having trouble from it.

He's been around me and my collecting his whole life so he still say's they are his, I'm just showing it. I have his uniforms on display also.

Terry

My son is a professional now, or as I would have termed it, a lifer. Please don't tell him. He was troubled from his first go-round in Mosul, but as a ' professional ' I guess you just eat it.' Don't mean shinola ' was the earlier term. Now it's 'The Suck'. Different times, different wars.

My son is a professional now, or as I would have termed it, a lifer. Please don't tell him. He was troubled from his first go-round in Mosul, but as a ' professional ' I guess you just eat it.' Don't mean shinola ' was the earlier term. Now it's 'The Suck'. Different times, different wars.

Embrace the suck, livin the dream, suckin it up and drivin on, ruck up and drive on, charlie mike, All same same meanings used over my time.