Scope out this good find............

If it's the real deal, and I don't think a reproduction is being made, it looks like the last one on ebay sold for just under 4K. If you paid way less than that you may have just picked up a real winner. I don't know that much about them but they seem to be selling for big dollars.

I'd say mount that bad boy on an 03 Springfield and go shoot in the vintage sniper matches.

HHC 3/39th Inf. Bn., 9th ID 76-79
IAFF L-726 - retired.

I had this in hand.Its pretty nice.No end caps but its got nice optics

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

I have only had two of these in sixty years of fooling around with this stuff.It looks real and if it is its a great score.Oh Yah nice toes to just kidding.Scotty

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

I have only had two of these in sixty years of fooling around with this stuff.It looks real and if it is its a great score.Oh Yah nice toes to just kidding.Scotty

I was just waiting for that remark.....

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

one sold march 13th on Ebay with the carry case for 7850.00 (best offer excepted)

Sweet, that makes it even better. Did he have toes in the photo to raise the price up?

HHC 3/39th Inf. Bn., 9th ID 76-79
IAFF L-726 - retired.

one sold march 13th on Ebay with the carry case for 7850.00 (best offer excepted)

I saw an old scope on a bottom shelf, back in the corner of a display case, in a little country antique shop. He only had a couple of military items and doesn't get many shoppers. Now after seeing that great scope of yours, I have to go back and look at that scope and hope!

• 2 weeks later...