Scope out this good find............

dkolpek

If it's the real deal, and I don't think a reproduction is being made, it looks like the last one on ebay sold for just under 4K. If you paid way less than that you may have just picked up a real winner. I don't know that much about them but they seem to be selling for big dollars.

I'd say mount that bad boy on an 03 Springfield and go shoot in the vintage sniper matches.

I have only had two of these in sixty years of fooling around with this stuff.It looks real and if it is its a great score.Oh Yah nice toes to just kidding.Scotty

I have only had two of these in sixty years of fooling around with this stuff.It looks real and if it is its a great score.Oh Yah nice toes to just kidding.Scotty

I was just waiting for that remark.....

one sold march 13th on Ebay with the carry case for 7850.00 (best offer excepted)

Sweet, that makes it even better. Did he have toes in the photo to raise the price up?

one sold march 13th on Ebay with the carry case for 7850.00 (best offer excepted)

I saw an old scope on a bottom shelf, back in the corner of a display case, in a little country antique shop. He only had a couple of military items and doesn't get many shoppers. Now after seeing that great scope of yours, I have to go back and look at that scope and hope!

At one time Unetrl's were made just down the road from me in Mars, Pa. Not sure if they were there when yours was made. Beautiful Piece, Looks like the real deal to me, Jack.

• 2 weeks later...