• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My military collection

This is my military collection, please excuse the non-u.s. military items after all i do have other interests. i am only 12 and have been collecting for 4-5 years so my collection isnt as big as most of yours on the forum. but i really enjoy my collection. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do. feel free to post any questions or comments.

100_4800_zpsef53f915.jpg

100_4798_zps90f5d609.jpg

100_4803_zpsab65af9f.jpg100_4802_zpsedcc09f8.jpg100_4804_zps46005278.jpg

Nice collection, thanks for sharing!

Looking for items from the 38th Infantry Regiment

Feel free to read/leave For Sale section feedback: CLICK HERE

ASMIC: 5218

"Live for something rather than die for nothing."

-General George S. Patton Jr.

You have a very nice collection. Also, you don't need to apologize for having other interests. It's good to explore different areas. Please ensure you are documenting your collection piece by piece.. Great job. Ken

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less."

GEN Robert E. Lee

You have some great items there! One little piece of advise...get some wooden hangers for your uniforms. They will provide better support and look a lot nicer.

ya thats the most annoying but rewarding part of uniform collecting

Never Forgetpowmia51.jpg

interested in Vietnam huey stuff

Great collection mate, you have a good eye ! Keep it up :)

OIF 04-05 AUSSIE VET

20 years experience in BUYING and SELLING Militaria

Collecting and Researching ALL THINGS 1st and 2nd MARDIV '39 -'45

1st MARDIV activity in Australia post Guadalcanal and Australian Manufacturers contracted to supply clothing and equipment for the refit.

2nd MARDIV involvement on Guadalcanal and 'Bloody' Tarawa

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Wow. I'm 19 started collecting when I was 15 and you have a very good start, keep it up is all I can say. You have a lot of hard to find items that aren't too easy to acquire nowadays (WWII Pilot stuff, manneqin busts, Vietnam frag jacket, WWII bayonet and fighting knife, etc) that i still have yet to acquire. Keep up the good work.

donation2013.gifdonation2015.gif

Looking for: Washington and Oregon Coast Artillery items

Any items related to the Harbor Defenses of the Columbia River and the Harbor Defenses of Puget Sound, 1860s-WWII. This includes items from Fort Stevens, OR; Ft Canby, WA; Ft Columbia, WA; Ft Worden, WA; Ft Casey, WA; Ft Flagler, WA; Ft Ward, WA; Ft Whitman, WA; Camp Hayden, WA; and the following units that served at these forts:
Columbia River: 33rd, 34th, 93rd, and 160th Companies, CAC; and 18th and 249th Coast Artillery regiments
Puget Sound: 26th, 30th, 62nd, 63rd, 71st, 85th, 92nd, 94th, 106th, 108th, 126th, 149th, and 150th Companies, CAC; and 14th and 248th Coast Artillery regiments

Coast Defense Study Group member & site representative for the Columbia River forts

ASMIC member

Very nice collection!

Note: Purchasing any WWII Axis "SOUVENIRS" brought back by U.S soldiers during the Second World War! Please contact me if you currently withhold such items and are interested in parting with them, I can be contacted via Email at daniel_1975@iCloud.com ?

• 3 weeks later...