MVPA convention - Portland, July 2013 - anyone going?

1canpara

Just wondering if any of the forum vehicle collectors / enthusiasts will be at the MVPA Portland convention this year?

I'll be there, my first one since Memphis in 1997, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have a trade table there as well with some uniforms and helmets etc for sale.

Rick

I will be there as well. I have never been to an MPVA convention, so looking forward to it!

Zeph

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to put on a large WW2 War Correspondent/Photographer display with a pal of mine (we're leaving the Jeeps at home, though), already signed up for the display spot (V11 on the map, about halfway down the left wall as you walk in, any forum members say howdy if you're there!)
post-5589-0-45763000-1410662522.jpg
Everything is confirmed, signed for and paid already...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me too...count me in...I attended the last convention held in Portland...I think it was back in 2007??? Last big show I attended was the East Coast Military Vehicle Rally in 2010...had a blast, spent way to much money!!!...and I'll more than likely spend to much at this show too!!

Steve

RustyCanteen

Not me.

Make sure you bring your camera and share some photos with the forum.

RC

I will definitely be there, and I'll have a table, selling some helmets and uniforms and assorted bits....hope to see you all there and put some faces to the names!

Cheers,

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I can make it. It's going to be the week-end before we are off to Germany. I drool everytime I see a vehicle in OD or with a track.

I'll be there for at least part of it. I have tables reserved with some buddies, but it is also the tail end of our vacation, plus it's airshow weekend where I work in Hillsboro. Busy, busy, busy!

I'll be there for at least part of it. I have tables reserved with some buddies, but it is also the tail end of our vacation, plus it's airshow weekend where I work in Hillsboro. Busy, busy, busy!

The airshow is that weekend? Didn't know that. I'll have to set up the lawn chair in the middle of my Cul-de-Sac and watch the show.