Kansas City Military Collectors Club annual show displays

hawkdriver

Today was the annual KCMCC annual display show. I took pictures of most of the displays and thought I would share them. I will start with a display of flight helmets.

34qpljd.jpg

3353yqg.jpg

10pab68.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. What were some of the more "colorful" helmets selling for?

This wasn't a sale, it was a display by the members of the club. Tomorrow is the militaria sale show, unfortunately we are in the middle of the blizzard and it probably won't happen.

And the last one for tonight, a WWII display of medics uniforms and equipment

xc3k7r.jpg

jqoops.jpg

soo7ea.jpg

24m5bo6.jpg

96gkn7.jpg

5xoqr8.jpg

2urbitd.jpg

2vwyyvn.jpg

2mwiih1.jpg

Finally, a display of the atomic bombs used on Japan and a nose cone from a nuclear missile

2pqpbgk.jpg

2vci26c.jpg

alg413.jpg

ege46.jpg

Great photos Hawkdriver. And... thanks for setting me straight on use of the dual sights on your M4. I just could not wrap my mind around how to use the signts in that configuration until you took the time to explain their use. Some great optics in your display.

A couple foreign items, we will list these as "bring backs"

125p2qp.jpg

2nk49k.jpg

Nice set up JUNESIXTH

Great photos Hawkdriver. And... thanks for setting me straight on use of the dual sights on your M4. I just could not wrap my mind around how to use the signts in that configuration until you took the time to explain their use. Some great optics in your display.

No problem, they said we were supposed to educate the masses, well, you were part of the masses.

Thanks all, it was a great show. Not a lot of turn out because of the impending snowpocalypse, but it was fun for us displayers