Vietnam In Country-Made Name & Army tapes

New Romantic

New Romantic

Any body know of any places online where I can have in country style name tapes and US Army tapes made? Since my impression is 25th ID in 1966 I feel it's an important part of the 2nd pattern jungle fatigues I will be wearing. Moore Militaria only offers the current style subdued tapes on web twill which wouldn't look right.

Hello,

Go there http://stores.ebay.com/National-Capital-Historical-Sales and you may find some black and yellow US ARMY tape

Otherwise you can look in Ebay, sometime, people sell just the tpes and patches ...

Cheers

Any body know of any places online where I can have in country style name tapes and US Army tapes made? Since my impression is 25th ID in 1966 I feel it's an important part of the 2nd pattern jungle fatigues I will be wearing. Moore Militaria only offers the current style subdued tapes on web twill which wouldn't look right.

New Romantic
Hello,

Go there http://stores.ebay.com/National-Capital-Historical-Sales and you may find some black and yellow US ARMY tape

Otherwise you can look in Ebay, sometime, people sell just the tpes and patches ...

Cheers

Thanks for the link Copran. I suppose I should have been more specific, I'm looking for subdued tapes.

New Romantic

I ordered some insignia on Monday and received my order yesterday. I'm very pleased with the work and it will help my Wolfhounds 1966 impression out a lot. A free "Wolfhounds" tab was even included! Here are some photos of the insignia.

Name and US Army tapes, top set on OG 107 sateen, bottom set on twill.

post-599-1206118254.jpg

New Romantic

Example of insignia back showing how they are marked as repros- the red stitching is reinforced with glue to prevent it from being removed. Also the patches are sometimes marked "R08"- Repro 2008. An interesting touch is the use of Vietnamese literature backing the insignia.

post-599-1206118496.jpg