Pre WW2 Donut Tankers Helmet

Hi There

Wanted Pre WW2 Tankers Helmet, the one wit the protective ring around the top, or any leade on one that might be for sale.

Alternatively has anybody on here got access to one either in their collection or a friends that they can supply me with detailed close up phots of one.

Thanks

Tim

craig_pickrall

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...=1376&st=30

Follow this link and look at post # 33.

The "wanted" part of this post should be in the Wanted Section toward the bottom of the forum.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMMUNITY MEMBER, SADLY, HAS PASSED AWAY

Hi There

Wanted Pre WW2 Tankers Helmet, the one wit the protective ring around the top, or any leade on one that might be for sale.

Alternatively has anybody on here got access to one either in their collection or a friends that they can supply me with detailed close up phots of one.

Thanks

Tim

Hello Tim--

I have one of these helmets in virtually new condition. Still has makers hang tag. It is on my "TO EBAY" list. Recently moved and 30 years of collecting still mostly packed. HOWEVER, if you are seriously interested I will locate and send/post photos. It is truly a nice helmet but my son is not interested in most of my collection so I am reducing down to items he does like. Al...tankerman

Wow!! w00t.gif .....mike

Always looking for and buying 50's era 11th Airborne/ 187th ARCT/ 82nd Airborne tac mark painted jump helmets!