AVIATION SCHOOL SUBMARINE BOMBER PATCH?

SEABEE1974

post-112626-0-17701800-1363563985.jpg

Need help identifying this bomber patch I found at a swap meet over the weekend. Measures about 4.5" Not sure if I got anything here but looks interesting.

Johnny Signor

I saw it I believe listed over at VP Navy , but if memory serves me it has yet to be ID'd , it's a Navy type for sure and I'd venture for the P-3 types ....................

Johnny

Patchcollector

Yeah,whenever you see a big bird with small ones',it's almost always a training unit.I have one that has a big eagle kicking some small eagles out of the nest;I love it! :lol:

The patch is a Patrol Bomber Training Squadron Patch from the early 50 I would say. No indication of the Unit i.e. VP_? on the patch. that was a normal indication it was made in the 1950s. Along with the Professor Pelican and babies. I have not seen this one, and before I have to liquidate for my divorce I have several hundred Naval Aviation Patches. It is an excellent patch. Probley a locak make and may be a un-offical one.

Patchcollector

Yeah,whenever you see a big bird with small ones',it's almost always a training unit.I have one that has a big eagle kicking some small eagles out of the nest;I love it! :lol:

I knew I had some pics of this one somewhere!

ZoomButt.gif

post-13386-0-82616100-1363974141.jpg