M1 Carbine in bag (Inland)

mdk0911

Here is my mid to late war M1 carbine - All parts are Inland except for the barrel which is Underwood. The barrel is dated 2-43 -This is a great gun to shot and what fun with the 2 30 round banana clips!!!

post-80886-0-45446700-1363046748.jpg

When did you acquire this one ??

Got this one around 3 years ago at a PA gun show in the poconos - Split Rock Lodge gun show

I added the mag pouch, bayonet and the 2 30 round clips - this gun doesn't have the post war mag catch for the 30 round clips- I think the rear sight is late war but I don't think post war.

What a blast to shoot!!!!

Nice carbine. I love to shoot mine also but ammo is hard to find but at least I reload for mine. I like how the windage is cranked almost all the way to the right. Mine is about halfway to the right.

firefighter

Beautiful weapon.I love the Carbine.Great weapon to shoot.How can you tell if it is post war? I was just looking at my Inland, not the M1A1, and from the marks it was re-used post war by the German Labor Service.My M1A1 has just the regular marks on it.

I would say yes to re-arsenal because the barrel is early 43 and the rear sights and the bayonet lug - I think were mid/late 44 into 45.

Will try to get some internal pics soon.