Here's two great flicks...

alktrio06

Don't know if these have been covered, but I love The Hurt Locker, which was done by Kathryn Bigelow, same person who did zero dark thirty. I thought it was very tense and tried to convey why soldiers go back for more tours and the hardships of returning home.

Another movie is The Final Countdown. This is a guilty pleasure of mine as revisionist history can either be good or really bad. Essentially the USS Enterprise goes back in time and has to chose to stop the attack on Pearl Harbor or not.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

SergeantMajorGray

The Hurt Locker was good. I also watched a movie similar to the other one you said it was The Final Countdown I think.

Hurt Locker was terrible.....it was like watching paint dry. I don't know how in the world it got best picture. Zero Dark Thirty was almost as bad....dry as hell.

SergeantMajorGray

I see were both talking about the final countdown the carrier was actually the Nimitz so when I saw Enterprise I thought you were talking about a different movie.

pathfinder505

Actually its the USS Nimitz in Final Countdown. Loved the movie, especially when he splashed the Zero

Ahhh, it had been a while since I saw the final Countdown.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I remember Final Countdown, with Kirk Douglas. Good movie. I watched the Hurt Locker but did not care for it as much as I hoped to.

Terry

• 1 month later...