FOUND THESE PICTURES OF SOLDIERS IN UNIFORM ANYBODY KNOW THEM?

firefighter

As stated above, if she served with (attached to ) a SF unit (in combat) she would have been authorized the SF patch for her right shoulder. I know many MP dog handlers working with SF teams. Yep, they are walking point on tracking and other missions. So while some may believe folks just want the prestige w/o being SF qualified, there and many soldiers (not SF qualified) working side by side SF folks on the same missions.

To me, these folks (even though not SF qualified) who have worked side by side SF soldiers( and assigned /attached to SF units) deserve the SF patch more than non airborne qualified personnel assigned to airborne units being allowed to wear the maroon beret.

In fact, it doesn't matter what any of us think. The regs are the regs.

I obviously have no idea if the female soldier pictured above is wearing unauthorized patches/awards or not. Hopefully she is not and we should all be thankful for her service.

Ken

Came across these on the web.

#1 is a MSGT that appears to have a theater made ribbon rack with a MOH ribbon.

Homer_wise_wikipedia.jpg

#2 is a female SFC with a SF combat patch and 3 combat service bars.

182362155_Lwsvb-M.jpg

Saved this photo to my computer and enlarged it. Resolution is terrible but it looks like she is wearing two U.S. Navy ribbons. Look at the row second from the bottom. Number two and three appear to be a Navy Expeditionary Medal ribbon and a Navy PUC. Maybe my eyes are seeing things, but that's what they look like.

chuck locke

I currently am the caretaker of a MOH theater made ribbon bar. Probably made in Australia for Everett Parker Pope, who was awarded it for his actions on Pelelieu. It's shorter than US made.

firefighter

I currently am the caretaker of a MOH theater made ribbon bar. Probably made in Australia for Everett Parker Pope, who was awarded it for his actions on Pelelieu. It's shorter than US made.

Very cool.