cloth blue combat Aircrew wings

Desertrat

post-2527-1205337682.jpg

post-2527-1205337692.jpg

When did the AAF start using blue? These wings came from my Grandfather's collection . He was stationed at Ft. Leavenworth 1945-46. He worked in Supply and took patches off uniforms that were turned in for new ones so I know it's WW II era for sure.

These appear to be WWII era cloth "Combat Crew" wings, the pic is a little fuzzy, but are they bullion? The Aircrew wing looks the be separate for the blue "combat" rectangle. They might also be British made. The USAF used blue backed cloth wings starting in the 50's I think (?) but these aren't those! If you ever want to get rid of them, let me know ! :D

These appear to be WWII era cloth "Combat Crew" wings, the pic is a little fuzzy, but are they bullion? The Aircrew wing looks the be separate for the blue "combat" rectangle. They might also be British made. The USAF used blue backed cloth wings starting in the 50's I think (?) but these aren't those! If you ever want to get rid of them, let me know ! :D

The wings are separate from the rectangle but they are not bullion (darn it!). Sorry but these are part of my collection that are NSF.

Just out of curiosity, what would be a fair price?