Looking for re-enactment groups in the Southern California area

vintageproductions

vintageproductions

We are looking for re-enactment groups in the Southern California area, that would like to participate in the next West Coast Historical Military Collectibles Show, May 10th & 11th, 2013, at the Fairplex in Pomona.

We have moved the show into building 4, which is the largest building on the property. With this move we have a lot of extra room, that we can now open up to military vehicles and Living History groups.

There is no cost to any of the groups, and you just need to be able to set your display up on a concrete floor (no driving spikes into the ground), and be available while the show is open to the public ( Friday May 10th 10am-6pm and Saturday May 11th 9am to 5pm).

If there are any groups that are interested please contact us with your groups name, the time period you will represent and how much space will be needed.

For more info you can visit the shows website at www.militariashow.com

vintageproductions

Scott-We can order, I think, any size directly from MASH. It's just the shipping that is a killer. Until the Yen gets a little weaker its hard for me to keep them in stock here.

Juan-Thanks,

Bob

Hi, Bob! I've forwarded your post on to my Board Members. Hopefully you'll get some responses to from guys looking to come out and support your show. Thanks for extending the invite to our club. If you have any questions or have any issues, please email me at [email protected].

Anthony

vintageproductions

Anthony-Thanks.

You can add again, that there is no charge, and it is inside an air conditioned building, not out in a hot, dry field.....

Thanks again,

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I HAVE A SMALL COLLECTION OF VIETNAM TIGER STRIPE SETS OF CAMO , BOTH GENUINE AND REPRO.

- WOULD BE A PART OF RE-ENACTMENT SCENARIOS AND BATTLES HERE IN ORANGE COUNTY OR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IF I KNEW ANYONE ELSE LOCALLY WHO GETS CAMMIED- UP FOR A ROAD TRIP TO THE WOODS .

LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO WEAR TIGER STRIPE. .SOME PEOPLE WEAR IT FOR HUNTING, SOME WEAR IT FOR A FASHION

STATEMENT, AND OTHERS WEAR IT TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR OTHER'S BENEFIT WITHOUT

REGARD TO THEIR OWN.

MAYBE, THROUGH THE RE-ENACTMENT OF HISTORICAL EVENTS, OUR CHILDREN WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT SACRIFICE AND IT'S GREATER PURPOSE TO FREE THE OPPRESSED. THERE IS NO MORE NOBLE CAUSE.