Jump to content



Recommended Posts


I recently purchased these WWII era machine tool kits in their canvas bags. They look like drill bits of some type. All are marked with numbers. Some are unused. The canvas bags are marked Roll Assy Stuct (?) Repair F-28281 (?) and Roll Assy Outer Wing Splice F-68401. I believe they may have been for repairing vehicles or planes in one of our Military machine shops but I am not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...