Please help me identify a Nurse cape

NH4012

I've been asked to sell a vintage dress nurse's cape but have been unable to identify it. I assume it's military but may be in error. This cape has navy blue exterior with concealed buttons for front closure and was made by Kendall Tailors, a Massachusetts company formed in 1904. The uniform appears to be wool. I attempted to add photos to this entry but the forum denied permission to provide links to them and only allows a total upload size of 150K which limits me to a single photo. If anyone can tell me how to successfully add 5 more, I'll be happy to add aditional views. This cape has concealed button holes so when it's secured, no buttons are visible.

post-111246-0-76245400-1362412069.jpg

RustyCanteen

. I attempted to add photos to this entry but the forum denied permission to provide links to them and only allows a total upload size of 150K which limits me to a single photo. If anyone can tell me how to successfully add 5 more, I'll be happy to add aditional views. This cape has concealed button holes so when it's secured, no buttons are visible.

Just keep posting the photos in separate replies, or you could try resizing the photo to save memory.