MINIATURE MEDAL OF HONOR EVER SEEN ONE BEFORE

firefighter

firefighter

Nice looking medal.The one I've seen looks about the same size.The only difference is that your's is marked BB&B and the other one had 'THE CONGRESS TO' on the back.

shrapneldude

post-1424-0-26099500-1374075166.jpg

I use this photo as reference whenever anybody says there was never a mini-MOH. Borrowed from Navy History branch for educational purposes. "Double" Medal of Honor Recipient (Army MOH and Navy/Marine "Tiffany Cross" MOH) Louis Cukela, in Evening Dress uniform wearing his Navy/Marine Corps MoH as a neck medal and a miniature Army style MOH on his chest.

post-1424-0-49989700-1374075664.jpg

firefighter

Very cool picture.I have never seen a mini MOH worn.According to Army regs there is no issued mini MOH.According to them they do not issue any mini medals just regulation full size medal.

This t-shirt was for sale in the "moto" section of the main PX at Camp Lejeune last year. I think you're OK.

attachicon.gifIMG_20111101_132240.jpg

I was actually thinking of adding it so it looked like I was really wearing the medal around my neck and maybe a few on the chest in the "proper" locations. Not an obvious printed T-shirt. Something that would make you turn your head and say KFC!