USAAF Display Under $20.00

O.K. well, not for all of it. Basically this case is full of items from antique shops, estate sales, thrift stores, etc... that I have visited this past year. None of the items cost more than $20.00 and all are WWII era. The wings are all pinback except the Navigators which I am sure I will find eventually. The blood chit has a great look and is well used but I love it! So, I thought I would share it all here. Scott.

100_4415_zpseb262442.jpg

100_4417_zps5077047c.jpg

100_4418_zps7a2e5748.jpg

donation2013.gif

Nice display Scott!. Clutch back wings were around in WWII so unless they are clearly post war I'd say they fit in nicely with the rest.

Matt.

Collecting WWII and pre-war Air Corps items-Unit Histories,Uniforms,Medals and Groupings.

*Seeking Pre-WWII Air Corps Officers and Enlisted Dress Uniform items!*

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Thanks everyone, I basically travel around to shops and such when the kids are in school. The wife looks for her things and I mine... As a general rule if I find WWII wings for $20.00 or less I buy them and then place them on E-bay or take them to local shows. I pick out one of each that I like and that fit well in the case. So, this is where my USAAF wings are in about a year of being a cheapskate. Thanks for all the nice comments, and Jack, let me know what you would want and if I find them I will gladly contact you as I don't do it for a living and am always glad to recoup a little profit but still give a good deal. Scott.

donation2013.gif

Awesome finds, :) but what the heck. You find this sort of stuff in thrift stores!?

Not so much in thrift stores, but antique shops, flea markets, garage/estate sales etc... I sometimes find uniform items in thrift stores but its pretty tough. Scott.

donation2013.gif