late 1990s photos of a military museum in New England

kyhistorian01

kyhistorian01

I recently came across these photos I took in the late 1990s when my family and I took a vacation up to New England. I can't remember the name of it of exactly where it was located. We stumbled upon it by accident. It was a privately owned museum I think and probably someones personal collection. If anyone recognizes it and can share further information please share it here. One thing I do remember is they had a whole room dedicated to military bands and had a uniform stated to have belonged to General Omar Bradley and one to General Schwarzkopf.

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos

Robert

post-6492-0-00335700-1361397159.jpg

kyhistorian01

Here are the rest of the photos from the Museum I visited years ago. It had some interesting material I would love to have.

Robert

post-6492-0-22561500-1361403647.jpg

The white painted liner with what appears to be a WO's hat device attached is very interesting. Never seen a set up like that before!

Robert,

Glad to see they combined your two 1990s museum photo postings. It makes it nice to view all the pictures on one post.

They even combined my two Thank yous, so it looks like I got to Thank You twice! :lol:

• 8 months later...
Backtheattack

Thank`s for the pictures. There are so much very nice private collections out there, but only a few did the step to a public one.