Vet bring back pistols

Pete-o MSU

I run local ads and this was the first living WWII vet I bought items from. He was a 95th division soldier. As he told it he got the P38 AC41 off a German who "certainly was not alive" and the Mauser HSc from a nice house in A city he couldn't remember along with a bottle of cognac (which he still had, empty though of course). The Walther has a matching holster and spare magazine.

I bought the guns on two separate trips. My parents met him the first time since I was in school 300 miles away and I told them get a picture of him with the guns and this is what I got...

Thanks for your service Mr Crippin

Pete

post-236-0-43203500-1361242450.jpg

Nice pistols. I am getting a Luger with the original holster that my Great uncle somehow got during WW2 ( He was a corpsman in the USMC) or could have been from another relative who served in WW2 when I graduate. Only 2 more years!!!!!

Now those are Great Pistols, I own a Spreewerk P38 and a PPK Mauser just like the one pictured. :)

I collect, but not a shooter.

Carey

and a PPK Mauser just like the one pictured. :)

That is a Mauser HSc. Though it does superficially resemble the PPK, it is quite a different gun.