Anyone have Thai/ polish Army uniform knowledge

Airborne97

Thai: So i went to Cobra Gold in 96 & 97. Traded for these. If memory serves me correctly iknow they were all rangers and i believe one of them was a royal gaurd.

I have the matching pants to go with these and they are really heavy for such small uniforms.

Real question is came someone PM me with what a good price would be. I was told one price years ago but i think that was to high. I do need to move them to make room before i PCS to Ft Carson in Jun.

Poland: Got this from a Polish special forces officer or NCO in a trade. He made sure all the correct patches were on it before he gave it to me. (have the officer maron beret also). I have the pants that go with this and they are the type that are held up by suspenders.

Got it while supporting the Polish SF in OIF 2003.

Thanks in advance Earle

Uniform 1:

Feb19201326_zps01f90b31.jpg

Feb19201327_zps4c4a26a2.jpg

Feb19201328_zpsfeffabf7.jpg

Since you brought these back from your own military service, I'm going to allow these under the "Spoils of War" Forum. (And yes, before anybody says it, I realize we have not been at war with either Thailand or Poland.)

Otherwise, just a reminder to those reading that the primary focus of this forum is US Militaria. Generally we do not run threads on foreign items unless they were used by US personnel. Please refer to the Forum Rules.

• 3 months later...

The Polish jacket comes from the Polish Special Forces' 1st Commando Regiment -- see http://www.google.com/search?hl=pl&q=1.+pu%C5%82k+specjalny+komandos%C3%B3w&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&biw=1045&bih=921&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qfm4Uc7WCYjKObO6gNgJ

The shoulder loops indicate that the jacket belonged to Staff Sergeant.

The blue "1" in the patch indicates (generally) 1st Commando Regiment, but blue color of "1" means that it is 2nd Special Battalion