1886-1996 Specialty & Distinguishing Marks

hhbooker2

Page 100. :rolleyes: This wraps up this unpublished catalogue of specialty and distinguishing marks; be sure to download it for your own personal reference if you wish to do so, folks! w00t.gif Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected]) :blink:

post-837-1205859054.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've been fascinated with both the different styles of eagles and the specialty marks, so I took an old khaki cotton rate for a Chief Illustrator-Draftsman (DM) and using my skills as a former draftsman I eliminated the background and show on the silverwire eagle and specialty mark of a triangle and compass. What do you think of this? :lol: Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected])

post-837-1207200297.jpg

post-837-1207200326.jpg

Page 98: "OC"

Isn't this Officer Candidate? I have had WWII vintage "AOC"s for Aviation OC, in white on blue and golden-yellow on blue, and dark blue on khaki. Vet I got them from said they were worn on the collars with miniature pilot wings on the front of the overseas cap.

Page 98: "OC"

Isn't this Officer Candidate? I have had WWII vintage "AOC"s for Aviation OC, in white on blue and golden-yellow on blue, and dark blue on khaki. Vet I got them from said they were worn on the collars with miniature pilot wings on the front of the overseas cap.

J. ANDREWS: That was one of the unidentified badges I wondered about, thanks for giving it an identity! w00t.gif Sarge Booker

post-837-1207351158.jpg