Tactical Assault Rock AR-1 on Ebay

36-tex

Perhaps one of the funniest items I have seen offered on the Bay. I almost want to bid on it just to help the seller out. :D

Item number: 121057506501

Lol....Well I must admit that this is quite a unique item. I can relate to this because during my time in the Army I was in C Btry 2/8 FA, Charlie Rock. Now Rock battery had a mascot, Charlie Rock. He did PT with us including running in the morning. He also attended Battalion ceremonies as well as most formations, hell he even deployed to Iraq with us. Charlie Rock was a bad mofo.

Dent

I sent him an email asking if it had the provisions to add pistol grips, bayonet, collapsible stock, or combat optics. If not, then this is just an Assault Rock, it can't be classed as "tactical"

I sent him an email asking if it had the provisions to add pistol grips, bayonet, collapsible stock, or combat optics. If not, then this is just an Assault Rock, it can't be classed as "tactical"

Oh boy, this is getting good! Hope he has a sense of humor!

Lol....Well I must admit that this is quite a unique item. I can relate to this because during my time in the Army I was in C Btry 2/8 FA, Charlie Rock. Now Rock battery had a mascot, Charlie Rock. He did PT with us including running in the morning. He also attended Battalion ceremonies as well as most formations, hell he even deployed to Iraq with us. Charlie Rock was a bad mofo.

Dent

That is one Rock I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. :D

We need to preserve this before ebay pulls it:

rock1.jpg

The description:

DAKOTA ASSAULT ROCK AR-1 This is the original Assault Rock design, there are many copies of this model so don't be fooled own one of the originals this is the second hardest Assault Rock next to Diamond may chip but will not brake, it is also water proof to 100 ft and will not jam No state or federal against owning this Assault Rock . Can be concealed or open carry no holster needed Keep it next to your bed, night stand . Can be used in the city limits (in your own back yard). Metal detectors do not pick up this Assault Rock and if you go though x-ray it will look like a simple rock . Still widely used today in the middle east. Rapid fire, just as fast as you can throw it. Auto reload (just run and get it ), you can also add a sling for extra distance No serial number that way the feds stay out or your business ! What you see is what you will get. A portion will be donated to the NRA. 100% made in the USA! I ship anywhere in the USA I will ship international.

Oh man that is great! :lol: Hey, careful there hawkdriver...if it will accept all those features you mention it might fall under the proposed assault weapon ban :D

That is what I was saying, It's just an Assault Rock until you add those evil accouterments, then it becomes a "Tactical" assault rock. He's kind of misleading people and is setting himself up for PayPal to refund someone's money being that it isn't truly "Tactical".

Our member related to their dog that deployed. When the war was winding down in Vietnam in 1971, I had a friend who was in one of the units. Just before they were to stop combat operations, the units cut awards orders for all of their members. E-5's and above were awarded Bronze Stars for Meritiorious Service (to bad the MSM wasn't in effect). And E-4's and below were awarded the Green Weenie (ARCOM). One of the clerks decided to add the Sergeant Majors dog (named SGT Hard A. Rock) to the list, and the dog got a Bronze Star. An E-4 in the HHC discovered this prank, and when he got home he blew the whistle to his Congressman. Soon after, the dog lost his Bronze Star, and it was given to the E-4.

Sadly, at the end of the war, the awards system was heavily abused in some units. Danny

Our member related to their dog that deployed. When the war was winding down in Vietnam in 1971, I had a friend who was in one of the units. Just before they were to stop combat operations, the units cut awards orders for all of their members. E-5's and above were awarded Bronze Stars for Meritiorious Service (to bad the MSM wasn't in effect). And E-4's and below were awarded the Green Weenie (ARCOM). One of the clerks decided to add the Sergeant Majors dog (named SGT Hard A. Rock) to the list, and the dog got a Bronze Star. An E-4 in the HHC discovered this prank, and when he got home he blew the whistle to his Congressman. Soon after, the dog lost his Bronze Star, and it was given to the E-4.

Sadly, at the end of the war, the awards system was heavily abused in some units. Danny

That's to bad Sgt H.A. Rock lost his Bronze Star.My feeling is is that the working dog's are still military.Maybe the 1st Cav Assoc can try and get it back for him.

I posted that link to my FB page and the comments are pretty awesome. I think in the description he says the proceeds will be donated to the NRA.

I posted that link to my FB page and the comments are pretty awesome. I think in the description he says the proceeds will be donated to the NRA.

A portion will be donated to the NRA.

What you see is what you will get. A portion will be donated to the NRA. 100% made in the USA! I ship anywhere in the USA I will ship international.

I was just going by what was in his/hers description.

Firefighter: The dog in question was not a working dog. He was a mutt that got saved from being eaten by the local population.m The SGM just adopted him. What is a sad was the abuse of the awards system by some units, including my own. It still ticks me off whenever I see the proof of it. Danny

Firefighter: The dog in question was not a working dog. He was a mutt that got saved from being eaten by the local population.m The SGM just adopted him. What is a sad was the abuse of the awards system by some units, including my own. It still ticks me off whenever I see the proof of it. Danny

Danny, Sorry misunderstood.I would have to agree with you on the way medals are handed out.Unfortunately thats been around since medals first came.One of the best examples was durn Op Urgent Fury.I think it was more than half the medals awarded were to people that never left the states.But this is for another forum.I do understand your frustration.