Exceptional General's group on Ebay

Garth Thompson

An excellent pick up R...I along with Garth got to inspect and see the group in person and it is remarkable...the foreign orders, Czech Lion (I have owned one in the past and it is more striking inhand) in particular are the icing on the cake. Well played

Thank you, T!!

The two groups together make quite a sight. A BIG thanks to "tigerfan...R" for parting with JR.'s group!! That made it all worthwhile!! :)

Thank you, T!!

The two groups together make quite a sight. A BIG thanks to "tigerfan...R" for parting with JR.'s group!! That made it all worthwhile!! :)

Congrats Brother

• 1 month later...

Although I haven't had time to take in-depth pictures of the individual medals, this is an overview of Sr. and Jr. groups. There is tons of paperwork for each group.

Eric Woods Sr.

post-8213-0-33262400-1366431246.jpg

Eric Woods Jr.

post-8213-0-56044100-1366431381.jpg

Thank you, Guys.

To put some member's minds at ease, I realize that I will never be able to sell this group intact, but that was not to goal.

Thank you, Guys.

To put some member's minds at ease, I realize that I will never be able to sell this group intact, but that was not to goal.

Sell the group? what you talkin bout Willis?

You know you will never part with this group, so we have nothing to worry about. Nice grab my friend.

• 5 years later...

I own this father and son Wodd group now, and the General Thrasher group and still have to pinch myself to make sure its all real.

Congrats! You have really been picking up some outstanding items from Robin's former collection.

Gary B

Thanks guys, my wife reminded me that I wrote a check larger than the deposit on our 1st house, but hey you only live once.