Help for patch USS Holland AS-32

Sergesquadron

Sergesquadron

Hello,

Need help for patch USS Holland AS-32.

know the time and if it is a U.S. or Japanese manufacture, thank you.

serge

post-9605-0-08388300-1358351838.jpg

post-9605-0-88492200-1358351847.jpg

Hello Serge, From the look of your patch I'd say it's US made from the late 60's or early 70's. It looks nearly identical to ones that I have owned that were made by Gemsco.

Regards, Mike

Hi,

I enclose you a 1964, USS Holland patch from Adm P. A. Beshany estate. Capt Beshany was ordered to Rota in january 1964 just after taking command of SubRon 16 in october 1963. USS Beshany was deployed to Rota in april 1964 and Captain Beshany staff came aboard to support SubRon 16 subs in Med. He left this command may 1964 so this patch is from date.

Your patch should be from 4th Duty Station in Holy Loch 1975 when poseidon missiles took place of Polaris

post-1289-0-56895800-1358373138_thumb.jpg

I hope it'll help you in your research.

Best Croc

Sergesquadron

Hello Serge, From the look of your patch I'd say it's US made from the late 60's or early 70's. It looks nearly identical to ones that I have owned that were made by Gemsco.

Regards, Mike

Hello,

Thank you for your help,and the piece of information of the manufacturer Gemsco.

Serge

Sergesquadron

Hi,

I enclose you a 1964, USS Holland patch from Adm P. A. Beshany estate. Capt Beshany was ordered to Rota in january 1964 just after taking command of SubRon 16 in october 1963. USS Beshany was deployed to Rota in april 1964 and Captain Beshany staff came aboard to support SubRon 16 subs in Med. He left this command may 1964 so this patch is from date.

Your patch should be from 4th Duty Station in Holy Loch 1975 when poseidon missiles took place of Polaris

post-1289-0-56895800-1358373138_thumb.jpg

I hope it'll help you in your research.

Best Croc

Hello;

thank you for your help(assistant) with the date of the first patch the difference of silos to missiles, yes that helps me for my search(research).

Serge

Sergesquadron

Here is another variation that dates to the late 1960s.

Hello,

Your model and magnificent, thank you for the photo.

Serge