Help with IDing ribbons

all-bull

Hello,

Can anyone please help me ID these ribbons. They came in group of earlier US WWII items, but they appear to be much earlier. They are hand stitched around the rack on the back. The third ribbon has colors of green, yellow, and red. I know they are in rough shape, but would like to see if anyone knows what they are. Thanks!!

post-2063-0-07738200-1356962405_thumb.jpg

To add to the confusion, the left one is also used by the Connecticutt Governor's Foot Guard, and the right one looks like the Ohio Mexican Border Service ribbon.

Mike

To add to the confusion, the left one is also used by the Connecticutt Governor's Foot Guard, and the right one looks like the Ohio Mexican Border Service ribbon.

Mike

Pretty odd combination.Anyway they could be Canadian or British?

Thanks for the help guys. However, all these are stitched together, so when they were made they are obviously the order they were supposed to be in, and we're all made at the same time. I just don't see a soldier being in three or more different states with such varied awards?? Any idea what era these are from based on the back??

I also posted these on the WAF and was told they were definitly not British or Canadian.

Thanks so much!!

post-2063-0-74401000-1357308158_thumb.jpg