VietNam TIGER STRIPE BDUs Authentic era & repros

LAPIS PALACE

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR EXCELLENT COPIES OF THE VN TIGER STRIPES TO WEAR,HERE ARE A FEW COMPANIES TO BUY THEM ACCORDING TO THE AUTHENTIC PATTERNS:

Tru- Spec makes the " tadpole dense" revised print pattern.sold by ATLANCO,MOORE MILITARIA MAKES THE "TADPOLE SPARSE", Georgia Outfitters has the "JOHN WAYNE DENSE" like the ones worn in the movie; "Green Berets".ROYAL TIGER GEAR (Hong Kong) has the south Vietnam

Marines sparse ,for eighty-five dollars a set.and the tadpole sparse at a hundred and thirty.Sam's Militariya, ( japan )and airsoft- club.com ( Hong Kong) have the VN Marines sparse. POINT WORTH

has a set of excellent "gold advisor's sparse" for two-hundred bucks plus shipping,tax. Bid.

** ALL PATTERNS WERE IDENTIFIED BY SGT. JOHNSON's book as a standard of recognition.

I have a set of moore's tadpole sparse.they are the most authentic for color,pattern of cut and print.

Mine are patched with" Capt. WILLARD" of apocalypse now.

LAPIS PALACE

MY INTENT WAS TO POST THE NAMES OF CURRENT RETAILERS WHO OFFER REPROS OF VN TIGER STRIPE IN VARIOUS RECOGNIZABLE PATTERNS THAT ARE AFFORDABLE. I WILL LEAVE THE GENUINE SHIRTS AND PANTS TO THE HIGH-ROLLERS ON EBAY WHO CAN SHELL OUT SIX- HUNDRED FOR A SET OF GOLD TIGER PANTS. LET'SFACE IT, MOST US MAKERS MAKE A MESS OF THE PRINT PATTERNS. MOST JAPAN PRODUCERS COPY THE NV MARINES SPARSE/DENSE

PATTERN.GOOD STUFF FROM SMMANUFACURER OF JOHN WAYNE'S DENSE.

( Johnson said he never payed more than fourty-bucks for a REPRO .)- tiger patterns. NO ONE WANTS TO BE DUPED INTO PAYING FOR SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF.THE BOOK IS A GOOD PRIMER ON WHAT IT IS RATHER THAN WHAT IT ISN'T .

If I cannot afford the actual item from the nam, I will humbly buy the cheaper copy knock- off