a few bits from my usaaf collection

littlebuddy

hi all !! as im a newbie id thought you might like to see just a few items from my collection looks like i can only post one pic at the moment !!thanks carl post-106122-0-69500100-1356806653_thumb.jpg

just thought id post some more pics of the collection i inherited !! any one like flight jackets ????post-106122-0-73869100-1356964879.jpg

Johan Willaert

Nice gear.

I've deleted some posts

We have the For Sale and Wanted section to advertise what you're looking to sell or searching for.

Please post in the appropriate section.

Happy New Year

Johan

so sorry johan !! as a new member can i post in the sales and wanted section ???? thanks carl

thanks jd !!! the b15 is in excellent cond !!! the b10 doesnt have the aaf decal on the shoulder ??? is that common ???? i shall have to post a few more pics of the other gear i have as well !!! that could take some time as there is loads of it !!! i inherited it all off my late uncle !! regards carl

Very nice B-10! Those are difficult to find in good shape.

yes it is , isnt it ??? strange why there is no usaaf stencil on the arm !! is this common ???? regards carl

hell would have to freeze over before i sell it !!!! :) it really is a nice jacket in great condition !!! thanks for your interest bon chance !!!