Minnesota M1 Garand ?

cjohns

Call JS Custom guns in Lakeville and see what they have, make the quick drive down I-35 and hit Hart Brothers guns in Albert Lea and see what he has, you could also hit the small military gun show in Brooklyn Park in a week or two and find one there as well, there is a Minnesota Weapons Collectors show in Rochester in a couple weeks too, there will no doubt be some there too. With AR mania at its height right now you may get lucky and find a nice one reasonably priced. Don't go too crazy on spending for a shooter tho, there are some nice ones out there and good prices due to so many coming out of CMP the last few years.

MW

I agree with MW.Per the pm the Colliseum Show is usually a good source as well.Several walk in face to face sales too.There are some reasonable rced oes out there.I ae seen ahandul inthe last two onths for $850 that havent sold.I would pass on the shop in Albert Lea.He does have a lot of iventory but I dont usally see to many Garands there and the price is usually up there as well for the condition.

I know a guy in DesMoines who has/had a couple CMP shooter/rack grade rifles.He gets them and ammo/bayonets for re-sale.I can check with him in a week or two if you want.

RD