WWII NADA Ordnance Regiments TO&E

Hi all,

First of all: Merry Christmas!!

I need your help... Could you complete the information:

John Deere Battalion:

The Headquarters is called: HQ and Service Company (H&S Company) is commanded by the
Company E is also known as 3258 Ordnance Base Artillery & Fire Control Company (3258 O.B.A. & F.C.) is ordered by the 
Company F is also known as 3108 Ordnance Base Artillery & Fire Control Company (3108 O.B.A. & F.C.) is ordered by the 
G Company is also known as 3158 Ordnance Base Artillery & Fire Control Company (3158 O.B.A. & F.C.) and is commanded by Captain Howard T Kelsey.
H Company is also known as 3208 Ordnance Base Artillery & Fire Control Company (3208 O.B.A. & F.C.) and is commanded by the

Thank you so much in advance!!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate this thread, and all the information that people have put together. 

I'm looking for information on this topic, in order to fill in the blank spot in the WW2 experience of my husband's father.

Can some of you help fill in some of those blanks?

His name was Hilary Martin. He was at the forefront of forming the NADA west battalion. He was Captain, 2nd Battalion, Ordinance Dept, 301st Regiment.

I found this information through a newspaper article, and that he was aiding with recruiting for the battalion in San Francisco, and across the west. It was exciting to find this info, but then the trail is cold. He was a Packard sales manager in SF before the war, and returned to his job afterward.

Can anyone add some info? It looks like some of you have access to some important documents that might help.

Thanks in advance!

Mad