Para wings relic

jim023haarlem

Wow these finds are incredible, i dont think i have seen or heard of this amazing of a US dump site found !! Some beautiful pieces in there. Cetainly a historic find ! Being mostly likely all KIA related items i can't even imagine the value there. But really just amazing history !

Lady and Gentlemen Collectors, if you please,

Though these belongings are from the deceased of a furious battle that occurred in the recent past, I do not find this ghoulish or as stated previously as "grave robbing" unless human remains are encountered among this find and unreported to the authorities which is reprehensible.

What I see in these relics are the lost dreams, The unfulfilled poets and authors, the architects, engineers,cobblers,blacksmiths,the simple farm boy who had never been more than 50 miles from home.

That is what lays there.

The simple dreams of a person long gone now. Who took it upon himself, willingly or not to serve his country to the best of his ability. And gave all that he had to do so.

Don"t vilify the finding of his place in time, or the reason for his presence there. For his time and place are different from the world we live today.

Just a thought on the subject,

Tom

My line of thinking was how do I explain the Garbo tag ?

We don't even know if he was wounded or not.

Why is his tag there ?

If you can send me a pic of the Garbo tag in question, I might be able to unravel this for you.

Came across some new material recently that may or may not prove helpful...worth a try??