Likely modern repro British made mini para wings.

For many years now (like 15 or so?) a fairly well known individual with jewlery experience in the UK has been cranking out all kinds of Brit made US para and glider wings that are near perfect. I pretty much stopped accepting any that had no provenance.

And sticking a nice item na cardc that used to hold a junk otem is an old dealer's trick.

That being said, I have not seen enough such mini wings to make any comment, in fact I cannot recall ever seeing any.

For many years now (like 15 or so?) a fairly well known individual with jewlery experience in the UK has been cranking out all kinds of Brit made US para and glider wings that are near perfect. I pretty much stopped accepting any that had no provenance.

And sticking a nice item na cardc that used to hold a junk otem is an old dealer's trick.

That being said, I have not seen enough such mini wings to make any comment, in fact I cannot recall ever seeing any.

Yep, first saw him peddle his para wings as originals back in Holland in 1994. The quality is much better than those repros shown in that link in the other thread on Brit para wings. His book isn't bad (some errors, but the 2nd version is better than the first).

Cheers,

Glen.