M1 Carbine and M1911

Lucky 7th Armored

Lucky 7th Armored

So i am coming home for Christmas leave, and there is a big gun show in town when i am home. Im really interested in picking up a M1 carbine or M1911a1. I dont really mind if its a mix master, but how much can i expect to pay for each respectively? I tried looking up prices on gunbroker but they seem to demand higher prices.

Thanks!

Haydn

Right now with what happened, they are going to. We had a gun show today and it was a mad house and everyone was buying. I looked at several carbines at $750 to $900. The .45s were going for $100 and up. Not a good time to try buying guns and ammo.

Well i've seen a lot of carbines for $600-$900 and over $1000 on paratrooper carbines. I don't know on the 1911s. Good Luck hope you can find a good deal.

be patient and wait for the hysteria to (hopefully) end....you should be able to find a decent carbine in the 600-700 dollar range...i see vendors asking way more than that at any given time but asking is one thing....selling is another.......gi 1911's easily hit 1000 and well above although they can be found from 700 on up(mostly up)...do your research and don't buy into the hype if at all avoidable....the ak,ar-15 family of weapons will see the sharpest increase along witn all the hi-cap woner nines to be sure...good luck-scott