Pouch ID help

sig40shooter

Ok, since I got an answer so dang quick with the last one, I have another ID I need some help with. This also has no markings of any kind anywhere. It is a double pouch that are connected. Each pouch is about 5 in wide and 8 in tall. The total dimension is about 10 in wide by 8 in tall. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again...

post-105293-0-01499100-1354500626_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo of the back... I hope this works. I can't seem to figure out how upload pictures here in a reply post...

USMIL3.jpg

craig_pickrall

I do not think that pouch is US. You will probably have to wait until one of our overseas members sees it tomorrow to get an ID. My best guess is western Europe but I know very little about web gear fron that area.

hi folks ...the pouch in question is not a U.S. pouch it's a Magazine pouch for a West German G-3 rifle 7.62x51 Magazine...i belive it to be Danish or Swedish in origin... alot of our NATO friends used the G-3 rifle for along time...a soldier would have two of these pouches on his pistol belt....vince g. 11B INF....

hi folks ,yesterday i posted that this pouch was not a US ammo pouch and still stand by that statement that it's a G-3 ammo pouch ...but was hasty to say it was Danish /Swedish upon looking at a book i have "Osprey-Elite series NATO forces today" published in 1987...it clearly shows a color plate with a Norwegine soldier with those ammo pouches left and right of his pistol belt...and to the OP i vince g.11B INF have no control over what the mods do after i post, it was and is just a opinion after all but one i stand by...vince g. 11B INFANTRY....

Thank you Vince for your clarification. I have looked at a couple hundred images of g3 pouches and have not seen this one among them. I trust what you say is true and I will go with that. Thanks again for your help with this identification.