Tiger Stripes Part II

Here is a classic textbook Tiger Stripe boonie hat .

This is typical of 66 70 issue to all CIDG MF Green berets ect .

This one is mint condition and was found by my 13 years ago at Red Stat Militaria , now sadly gone from the LA scene .

I just got it back in a trade from Paul M .

post-2009-1294427856.jpg

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimp, look at the 2 pictures below.....

post-532-1295986645.jpg

post-532-1295986670.jpg

This pattern looks to me to be the same as the set that was sold on eBay. THIS IS NOT TSP MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had this material in shirts before. So have a few others. That set, while I though it MIGHT have been TSP, I think it's right as rain once I looked at it a bit more.

Gimp, look at the 2 pictures below.....

post-532-1295986645.jpg

post-532-1295986670.jpg

This pattern looks to me to be the same as the set that was sold on eBay. THIS IS NOT TSP MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had this material in shirts before. So have a few others. That set, while I though it MIGHT have been TSP, I think it's right as rain once I looked at it a bit more.

Spike,

the beret you show here is legit, but the ebay auction set is still a TSP repro, you look at the wrong part of the pattern to make the comparison.

Bob,

If you think you are right about your opinion, I appreciate you ask the Adminitrator to restore the thread, he took too long time to review it. It seems that our requests were not heard

Cop, if you really feel that way that is your right. My gut feeling and everyone else's except you, MF and gimp, is that it's a legit set. To each their own.

sorry Spike

i dont feel that the ebay set is legit, my opinion is TSP....

this set is like the set, which posted on post 536

(this pants are the same cut with the US stamp)