Tiger Stripes Part II

Bob Hudson

Have you?

Oh bummer well thats a little embarrassing. Ill remove the water mark.

I kind of thought they would be out there someplace. They came in an album as part of a jungle jacket and beret group from an MIA guy from CCS. Theres a bunch of pics of his previous tour with the 9th infantry division as well. Ill get around to putting it all up on my website to show it soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lined with anything inside ?

Yep, the hat is lined with something that feels like a mixture of bulap and strow when you rub with your fingers. It gives a crackling noise by doing so. So it feels like a natural material is used for lining between TS and black material in the crown body.

• 3 weeks later...
albatrossarmament

How were Tigersuits made in country? I found this staff film report, that shows the construction of uniforms starting at the 9:20 mark. While this footage covers olive green uniforms being made, in the end of the segment you can see they also make tigerstripe uniforms, presumably via the same manner.

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

How were Tigersuits made in country? I found this staff film report, that shows the construction of uniforms starting at the 9:20 mark. While this footage covers olive green uniforms being made, in the end of the segment you can see they also make tigerstripe uniforms, presumably via the same manner.

Very cool video, thanks for sharing