Tiger Stripes Part II

Bob Hudson

• 4 weeks later...

Similar thing to the tigers Scott posted, we made these Tiger uniforms for role players to act as near peer for training. We made the style from type 3 tropical combat uniform patterns.

The last pic if the full ensemble we supplied, we even made Pakols to complete the look.

Very nice Sir. Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a late war tiger stripe. Looks like in the heavier fabric.

Many on the forum here are not fans of Richard Johnson's made up names. Plus there is a lot he missed in his book.

Pretty much everything you need to know about tiger stripe can be found on these two Tiger Stripe threads. So it worth taking a bit of time to read them first.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

I seen this pic 30 years ago in War and Peace magazine and always liked the mix of ERDL and tigers being worn by this advisor

Enjoy

Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longhorn92

Thats one of my favorite pics. Another favorite of mine is one of a MIKE Force Aussie in tigers talking to a group of Montagnards.

Beau-Brummel

LOL, used to watch his stuff and then pretend we were good when we went down to Newquay. Anyone who likes surfing should look up Spyders work if they’re not aware already. Love the board, thanks for posting mate .

LOL, used to watch his stuff and then pretend we were good when we went down to Newquay. Anyone who likes surfing should look up Spyders work if they’re not aware already. Love the board, thanks for posting mate .

Posted Image

The cammo cover on the board is awesome

Here’s a nice unpublished tiger pic

Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well used Late War Lightweight Pattern pants I got off eBay. Im not aware of any repros of this pattern so my assumption is that these are likely original.

post-14085-0-78385800-1564018406.jpeg

Well used Late War Lightweight Pattern pants I got off eBay. Im not aware of any repros of this pattern so my assumption is that these are likely original.

You have the rougher cloth version.

Of course real.

You have the rougher cloth version.

Of course real.

How do you mean by the rougher cloth version? The material itself feels almost like lightweight, flannel pajamas due to the softness.