Tiger Stripes Part II

Bob Hudson

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, very nice. I am still searching for a nice VNMC Advisor for my advisor cammo corner. Very hard to come by.

Thanks RG

Hoping to get the vets name......missed his named jungle jacket.Had US MARINES oner right pocket and last name on left pocket.According to a source who knew the seller these were his fathers.

Feels like a poor cousin after River Patrol’s awesome Mike force shirt. But an interesting garment nevertheless. Looks at first impression to be a 'party’ garment. But the pen pockets under the arm suggest uniform use.

post-13485-0-55030200-1457788998.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
SOG RT Mamba

epyju6ys.jpg

Mike Force gold tiger suits that are named are hard to find and this one came direct from the vet.

More of this suit and story will be in my camouflage book.

Owen

Hi Owen,The MF veteran is Joseph L. Lenhart?

Joseba

SOG RT Mamba

Yes

Owen,You published your Camouflage book?.

I can not contact with you,in the section,personal message.Please,can you tell me your email?.Thanks.

Joseba

• 2 weeks later...

thought you folks might like my new SOG related Tiger purchase. A nice modified "over the fence" jacket, as I am sure you all know thesis a rare beast... this was custom tailored by SIG veteran Robert A. Bradow along with his 1-0 vest. I have his badge team jacket and beret on the way so will pos that too... its not Tiger though!

bradow_tiger_1.jpg

bradow_tiger_3.jpg

bradow_tiger_5.jpg

and the vet (Robert A. Bradow) wearing the shirt post war, and his modified 1-0 vest as well.

bradow_photo_1.jpg

http://www.modernforces.com/uniforms_Bradow_Modified_Tiger.htm