Tiger Stripes Part II

Bob Hudson

It a VERY VERY rare boonie hat indeed.

Every one I have seen are made the same but different pieces.

Great score.

I have several pictures of these being worn that will appear in my cammo book.

Like owen says, these are all the same, but different :), always made out of reclaimed material you can see what appears to be a shoulder seam In the brim..

This one's a minter that was brought back by an SF vet, they look bulky and puffy until the rice grass gets hammered, then they calm down and look more like a regular boonie.

post-1781-0-30122600-1445082211.jpg

Those are some really nice boonies posted guys. I really like this type. I had one once but unfortunately sold it. Thanks for posting. Nice pictures too.

Regards, Mitch

Cheers O, and thanks chaps, I'm glad you like It.

I was really lucky to get this one, a friend was selling It at Beltring years ago and fortunately It's mintness had scared off some other prospective buyers before I found It.

AAAHHH, the leopard patrol cap, one of those has eluded me thus far sadly. some years ago one was mis listed on ebay with terrible pictures, I thought I'd win It as It had no Interest, put In a massive bid at the last minute and still got sniped :blush:.

• 4 weeks later...

a set an old friend brought back with him

surprising for me, I have known him very well over 20 years and today was the first time he even mentioned he had them

12243007_750841725043045_595775752182020