Happy "Turkey Day" to all our American forum-friends.....

Sabrejet

Ian,

Thank you for always being so gracious and kind. We are definitely fellow brothers and sisters separated by a little bit of water. :D

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

...Kat

Ian,

Thank you very much for your kind words.. A Tradition in our household is that we go around the table and state what we have been thankful for this past year. The tradition will continue tomorrow...

Leigh..

Johnny Signor

I second the comments about Ian's taking the time topost the Turkey day wishes for our troops who won't be home with familiy/friends, much thanks Amigo !!!!!!!!!!

I also want to extend my best wishes to all the forum members for a blessed and happy and memorable Thanksgiving , we DO have much to be greatful for in this country, I wish I could take a Big juicy Turkey meal to all our troops in the "sandbox" area etc and thank them all personally for what they do for us , there's none better than our service men of all branches , salute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Johnny

Thank you Ian, for the topic. May the troops overseas have a safe Thanksgiving with a good turkey dinner with all the trimmings. To all the forum members have a Happy Thanksgiving. Working on my family history, I found a brother of ancestor was at the First Thanksgiving and that made Thanksgiving even more important to me.

Thank's Ian, hey I found this photo, November 1944, 45th Division Engineers up on the line in the Alsace, the oven is an M1937Field Range cool looking piece of equipment ah.

post-34986-0-56668000-1353653387_thumb.jpg