another "old reliable" display dummy

tweedie

Hi,

here is another plastic warrior, a 47th Infantry Captain in Normandy, august 1944. The dummy is inspired by a photo taken by civilians on 08/17/1944 showing a Lt wearing a M-1943 jacket and using German binos.

Enjoy!

ka5xnb.jpg

jsg2e9.jpg

2cwobn.jpg

fdu3r6.jpg

2ibeng7.jpg

Great mannequin my friend thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I like very much the outside photo with natural light, far better than with a flash to capture original colors. Each uniform detail is great. Can you show us more pics of the captain helmet?

Just a little remark: I don't see the first aid :unsure: ...

Yannick thumbsup.gif

Dé Mat Yannick!

Thanks for the comment, outdoor pics is a lesson I learnt from our buddy Hill 84 w00t.gif

Sorry crying.gif no other photos of the M-1.

You're right, the first aid is missing thumbsup.gif

Kenavo!

Thanks for the comment, outdoor pics is a lesson I learnt from our buddy Hill 84 w00t.gif

I'm looking for sunny days to shoot my few soldiers (actualy a 29th division corporal at Brest, Sept 44, a 8th division 1st Lt in Crozon, Sept 44, and a 15th cav group "greyhound" pilot wearing hand made camo suit found near Crozon!!... I'll send photos here or on MC...

keep up the good work! ;)

Yannick

I'm looking for sunny days to shoot my few soldiers

Sunny days in Britanny? think.gif I guess we'll see your soldiers in August, not before :rolleyes:w00t.gif

By the way, I'm sure they will be great!

Sunny days in Britanny? think.gif I guess we'll see your soldiers in August, not before :rolleyes:w00t.gif

I'll have to be patient as I've called the local weather forecast and they assured me we would have 3 full sunny days in october... But I've never lived 3 following sunny days in Brittany in all my life so this is a very good news :lol::lol:

thumbsup.gif

Well I am the first American to comment on this I noticed. Great dummy! I really like the way he is looking like he is waiting to strike.

Well I am the first American to comment on this I noticed. Great dummy! I really like the way he is looking like he is waiting to strike.

Well I'm the 2nd and I'm sure there will be many more.

thumbsup.gif Great looking display, Ray