Favorite Movie Lines.

patches

And of course who can forget these immortal lines, I was going to upload the scene from YT, BUT there's too many expletives :lol:.

post-34986-0-53019700-1445485070.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

A Walk in the Sun ' How did you get to be a machine gunner ?' ' I bribed a guy '

Yeah Rivera Italian American is my favorite charactor from A Walk in the Sun.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Another one from A Walk in the Sun. Private Rivera again ( the movie's Comic Relief ) :lol:

The scene where the Platoon finds the two Italian Soldiers wandering around and take them Prisoner and ask them questions about their unit, and about the Germans, if there around and stuff, the Italian speaking Italian American Private Tranella tries to sort out what they're saying, Rivera (Richard Conte), a non Italian Speaking Italian American butts in and says to Tranella during the chaos.

Ask him Does he know where I can get a Pizza! :lol:

post-34986-0-86102000-1389419196.jpg

Posted by patches on 29 December 2012 - 12:45 PM in MOVIE & TV REVIEWS

A Walk In The Sun.

Private Rivera, 30 Cal Machine Gunner: I'LL RAKE THE JOINT! AS SURE AS LITTLE GREEN APPLES, I'LL RAKE THE JOINT!

post-34986-0-10066000-1356813907.jpg

Take The High Ground

Richard Widmark as Sgt Thorne Ryan. He has just found an AOL recruit and confronts him. The recruit pull a knife on him.

" That would be the biggest mistake of your young life, I'd break your back"

I saw that movie when I was just a kid and I never forgot that line.

Marathon Man 1976

Christian Szell: Is it safe?... Is it safe?

Babe: You're talking to me?

Christian Szell: Is it safe?

Babe: Is what safe?

Babe: I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.

post-1885-0-07350900-1448424590.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

DIRTY HARRY 1971

De Georgio: Ah that's one thing about our Harry, doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody: Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, N*gg@r$, Honkies, Ch@nk$, you name it.

Gonzales: How does he feel about Mexicans?: Ask him.

Callahan: Especially Sp@cs.

The entire opening sequence from the movie, "Reservoir Dogs":

Warning: This isn't kid-friendly at all. I love the part where Mr. Pink mentions McDonalds and tipping...

• 2 weeks later...

RED HEAT with Arnold Schwarzenegger & Jim Belushi

when Schwarzenegger [Captain Ivan Danko] checks into the seedy hotel, the clerk asks: "your name?"

then Arnold answers "Danko"

the clerk says: "your welcome"

post-1885-0-21083200-1450741918.jpg

"I'll be specific! As you can plainly see, it was ruddy awful. But we'd love to go back. Wouldn't we, boys? Just as soon as we can! BUT - we've got one condition. We want the joker who thought this one up to come with us. And when we get there, we're gonna shove him out at ten thousand feet - without a parachute."

Richard Harris as Squadron Leader Barnsby in "The Guns of Navarone".

"I'll be specific! As you can plainly see, it was ruddy awful. But we'd love to go back. Wouldn't we, boys? Just as soon as we can! BUT - we've got one condition. We want the joker who thought this one up to come with us. And when we get there, we're gonna shove him out at ten thousand feet - without a parachute."

Richard Harris as Squadron Leader Barnsby in "The Guns of Navarone".

Merry Christmas....Bodes

Cobra 6 Actual

From "Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison," 1957, starring Robert Mitchum and Deborah Kerr:

Sister Angela: [Mr. Allison has been drinking sake and is quite drunk] Mr. Allison... what is the matter?

Cpl. Allison, USMC: [barely able to talk] Matter? Nothin's the matter. What makes ya think somethin's the matter?

Cpl. Allison, USMC: Whatcha gotta be a nun for?

Cpl. Allison, USMC: That's my luck. That's ol' Allison's luck. If ya gotta be a nun, why ain't ya old and ugly? Why do ya gotta have big blue eyes... and a beautiful smile?

Cpl. Allison, USMC: ... and freckles?

• 3 weeks later...

TWILIGHT ZONE "Walking Distance" season 1 episode 5 [1959]

A man makes a time travel to his childhood, when he's just a few miles away from his native town.

"Time has not touched the malt shop—an ice cream soda with three scoops is still a dime. "You look familiar to me," Martin tells the man behind the fountain. "I have that kind of face," he beams back warmly How Martin yearns to see Old Man Wilson once again, unaware that the deceased proprietor is resting comfortably in an upstairs chair."

Some good ones from "Hell is for Heroes"...

Platoon Sgt. Bill Pike: I was kind of surprised to see you in our outfit.

Pvt. John Reese: You and me both.

Platoon Sgt. Bill Pike: I haven't had time to check your papers. Where'd you transfer from?

Pvt. John Reese: The outfit I came from was a real dilly. There was a general, a major, two captains, two lieutenants, and me. There's a squad for you, buddy-o.

Platoon Sgt. Bill Pike: Sounds like a court martial board.

Sgt. Jim Larkin: [after the squad is fired on by a German machine gun] You guys are covered here, but walk carefully beyond this point.

Pvt. Dave Corby: Walk? Are you out of your mind? I'm gonna dig a subway.

In Battleground when Hansen is going back to the front after being wounded and he is showing the old sergeant how to operate the M-1 rifle.

The old sergeant; "You're not trying to sell it to me, just show me how it works."

The entire opening sequence from the movie, "Reservoir Dogs":

Warning: This isn't kid-friendly at all. I love the part where Mr. Pink mentions McDonalds and tipping...

Hilarious; Mr Pink as Donald Trump!

COOL HAND LUKE

CAPTAIN		(looking at record)	Says here you done real good in the 	war: Silver Star, Bronze Star, couple 	Purple Hearts. Sergeant! Little time 	in stockades. Come out the same way 	you went in: Buck Private.		LUKE	That's right, Captain. Just passin' 	the time.

Convict:

"Shaking the bush boss"

Boss: "shake it"