• 4 weeks later...

Full Metal Jacket has some real good ones:

"HOW TALL ARE YOU PVT COWBOY?"

"SIR, ABOUT FIVE FOOT NINE SIR!"

"FIVE FOOT NINE? I DIDNT KNOW THEY COULD STACK SH@T! THAT HIGH?"

"Where are you from Pvt Cowboy?"

"Sir! Texas! Sir!

"TEXAS"!!!

"Only STEERS & QU**RS COME FROM TEXAS" and YOU DONT LOOK MUCH LIKE a STEER? so THAT KINDA NARROWS it DOWN Doesnt it?"

Here's a good line from 1776, but too bad Adams really never said it, still is funny as hell to see him go off :lol:.

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm; and that three or more become a Congress!

post-34986-0-36439000-1455559426.jpg

Its not from a movie but as US tanks entered Bagdad on one TV Network "BAGDAD BOB" was on TV on another Network Stating. "There's no US Troops Near Bagdad".

Must be a democrat.....

• 3 weeks later...
Patchcollector

Here are some lines from the movie "Scarface".Pacino was brilliant in it and uttered some of the most memorable lines ever put to film.

post-13386-0-65429700-1457565932.jpg

post-13386-0-61420000-1457565936.jpg

post-13386-0-19911500-1457565940.jpg

post-13386-0-31870200-1457565944.jpg

post-13386-0-20117000-1457565948.jpg

Here are some lines from the movie "Scarface".Pacino was brilliant in it and uttered some of the most memorable lines ever put to film.

"Sat hello to my little friend!"

Man, I think anyone who ever picked up an M203 after 1983 must have said that. Heck, I sauntered into a 203 range once as they were getting ready to wrap it up (I always did that if I had time, as the range folks often would want to burn up whatever they had left in the last pallet they'd broken up) and someone had printed a photo of Tony Montana with that M203 and it said, "No Say hello to my Little Friend comments!" And the range NCO was serious about it, too. When I pointed it out, he replied, "Sir, I don't think it's possible to even pick up one without saying that, anymore, even among the dismounts who have fired them hundreds of times!"

For what it's worth, I didn't say it then nor at any point while holding a 203... But yeah, it was tough not to do so.

Platoon,

Sgt Barnes:

Talking about killing? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

"Why do you smoke this sh*t? So as to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this sh$t. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be. And there's the way it is. Elias was full of sh&t. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one."

Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick @ss. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome, and ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh. I sh*t on all of you.

post-1885-0-14631600-1457590771.jpg

Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one."

I kid you not, I had a none-to-bright Company Commander use that line in a training meeting, referring to some NCOs he didn't like.

Myself and the other LTs and Warrant Officers were choking down the laughter after he said it as we all instantly recognized where that'd come from.

• 3 weeks later...
Kurt Barickman

The Green Berets (1968) Sgt. Muldoon talking to reporter George Beckworth.

George Beckworth: How do you know we should be fighting for this present government of South Vietnam? They have no constitution. They haven't had any free elections. And six months ago, a committee was appointed to form a constitution... and still no constitution.

Sergeant Muldoon: The school I went to, Mr. Beckworth, taught us that the thirteen colonies, with proper and educated leadership, all with the same goal in mind, AFTER the Revolutionary War, took from 1776 to 1787, eleven years of peaceful effort, before they came up with a paper that all thirteen colonies would sign... our present Constitution.

[the audience applauds]

George Beckworth: That's very good, Sergeant. But there are still a lot of people who believe that this is simply a war between the Vietnamese people! It's their war, let's let them handle it.

Sergeant Muldoon: Let them handle it, Mr. Beckworth?

[Points to a collection of weapons]

Sergeant Muldoon: Captured weaponry.

[as Muldoon takes the weapons from the board, he names them, then drops them on the table in front of Beckworth]

Sergeant Muldoon: From Red China: Chicom K-50 sub-machine gun... Chinese communist! SKS Soviet-made semi-automatic carbine... Russian communist! Ammunition, Czechoslovakian-made... Czech communist! No sir, Mr. Beckworth! It doesn't take a lead weight to fall on me or a hit from one of those weapons to recognize that what's involved here is communist domination of the world!

Kurt Barickman

scene in the movie The Sand Pebbles:

- What do you want for breakfast? Tell Wong.

- Eggs.

- Sure. How many?

- Half a dozen?

- You got 'em. Over easy, or what?

- Yeah, over easy.

- Ham?

- Yeah.

- OK, Wong?

- OK.

Holman: Dont want to break nobody's rice bowl

Patchcollector

Another bit of dialogue from Scarface,the scene is an upscale restaurant where Tony,his wife and best friend are dining.Tony is drunk and gets in a fight with his wife,who leaves.Tony stands up,then looking at all the people staring at him says:

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f*****' ****holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f****' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. "

post-34986-0-86780100-1459483901.jpg

Not a movie, it was from a TV commercial a few years back, I always got a kick out of it, just didn't know where to post it :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Biloxi Blues,

"El Malaguena. It's a holiday for Spanish Jews."

I was at a D-Day reenactment in New Orleans in 1992 and it was insanely hot, even for us, who were all southern boys (I lived in North Florida at the time).

We constantly used the Biloxi Blues line:

"This is like Africa hot. Tarzan couldn't take this kinda hot..."