M-1938 Tanker helmet.

Hitman_one

Heres my new baby!Its a Rawlings and i love it!Not much else i can add..very good condition, not distorted, just missing the elastic straps.I have the polaroid goggles somewhare along with ppt switch and throat mike.Just saving up for a Sherman now.

If anyone has a spare elastic strap for the back, get in touch.

post-8529-0-95860600-1352199349_thumb.jpg

Thanks.I do have some R-14 receivers but they are permanently attached to a headset and the wiring is a different configuration.Malvern show soon so fingers crossed!:)

Thanks.I do have some R-14 receivers but they are permanently attached to a headset and the wiring is a different configuration.Malvern show soon so fingers crossed! :)

What's the date of the Malvern Show Nige? Got a link? Thanks.

Its the 18th this month.http://www.militaryc...com/default.htm

looks like its going to be a good one...all the pitches have sold out and i hear theres going to be a seller with a group ww2 motorcycles for sale.Have you been to it before?It is HUGE! :) :)

Of all the major British shows, strangely not! I think I might give it a whirl this year though.

Nice! About 10-12 years ago a buddy of my Grandads who ran a little militaria store in Denver, he had somehow gotten a whole box of those, all like new. I guess they had come out of Nepal(?) Where they wound-up postwar. Wish I would have picked one up then, I think he asked $50ea then,

Nice helmet! Don't keep it on that styrofoam head for long periods of time though, it contains acids that in time might start eating the liner.