WWII Camouflaged Marine Infantryman display

Thanks for posting your hard work...very well done, and very nice stuff! :)

Support our troops...abandoning the War on Terror is not an affordable luxury.

I'm so old, I still call W.W.II U.S. militaria "war surplus".

God's blessings in the Name of our Lord Jesus- Jim Robertson

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice display!

My Grandpa - Feldwebel Heinz Krull *1919 +1995

Close Combat Clasp in Silver

Iron Cross 1st Class

Iron Cross 2nd Class

Wound Badge in Silver

Infantry Assault Badge in Silver

Eastern Front Medal 1941/42

My Hero - You are not forgotten!

Very nice! Great detail, I really like the watch...working or not.

Always interested in purchasing items pertaining to the 505 Parachute Infantry Regiment in WWII (82nd Airborne Div.). Please send me a PM if you have something.

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Redundant in my compliments but wow this is a spectacular very effectively done display. Looking at these things individually is great enough but to put so much into this mannequin is a real treat to see. You have done a remarkable job and I really enjoyed looking at this thread. I too love Marine Corps items, it's all I collect. Thank you again for sharing this and all the time and effort you put in to allow us to envision in such detail was a Marine from '44ish would have likely looked like in WWII.

Semper Fi

DD34

donation2012.gif

Always looking for quality WWI and WWII USMC items. Particularly 4th Marine Brigade related items, medals, uniforms helmets ephemera, Also WWII USMC items including uniforms, medals, etc. to combat veterans especially Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Iwo Jima. Let me know what you have. Semper Fi

What a great display! The small details really add to it!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "

View my website honoring the men and women of Indiana: http://indianavets.wix.com/indiana-at-war and follow my updates on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/IndianaModernAgeofWar/
Interested in US uniforms? Join the Association of American Military Uniform Collectors! http://aamuc.org/or find us on Facebook! facebook.com/AAMUC.ORG

Great setup, Dennis! You done good! Semper Fi........Bob

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif
"I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (Message sent by 1st Lt. Clifton B. Cates. USMC, 96th Co., Soissons, 19 July 1918 - later 19th Commandant of the Marine Corps 1948-1952)

• 10 months later...

Just came across this for the first time as I am researching for my own USMC display. I am envious of your camos. They are a little out of my price range right now so I am just going to go with the HBT utilities. Again GREAT work Dennis and thanks for sharing!

325th_Crest.jpgAlways looking for any 82nd AB items!

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif