WWII Impressions Army Denim Uniform

1940Kid

I bought this uniform about a year ago. At the time I don't think WWII Impressions was offering the M1940 pants to match the jacket so I bought M1937 pants with the patch pockets. At first the material was very stiff when I tried them on but after washing it a few times it became comfortable. These also fit a little big on me when I got them so I was going to have the pants taken in a bit and the length. After machine washing them a few times they shrank enough so I didn't have to. So I would suggest hand washing these if they fit you right out of the box. They do mention this on the website. As with everything else i've got from WWII Impressions it's made well and should last.

NOTE: Color might be off just a bit in the pictures and i've washed them a few times.

post-27172-0-89453700-1351887826_thumb.jpg

Reading Airshow "WWII Weekend" 2012. I'm also wearing a repro Prairie Flower Company M1917A1 Kelley helmet and WWII Impression's M-1910 first aid pouch.

post-27172-0-31075900-1351888364.jpg

Just in case anyone was wondering the B.A.R. is not mine and I know it's not correct for the early war uniform. I just picked it up for the picture and I had no intentions of posting it on the internet when it was taken ;) .