U.S.M.C. Chevrons

hhbooker2

Gunnery Sergeant, United States Marine Corps (3 chevrons and two arcs) and First Sergeant (same with diamond), poissbly made before 1942? I have these from about 1898 to 1958, they are not easy to acquire, especially the Sergeant Major of three chevrons with three arcs and a star in the centre. Not the later 3 chevrons and 4 arcs and star used after 1958 to present. "SEMPER FI!" to our Marine Corps fellow members. Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California 91042-2731 ( [email protected] ) :rolleyes:

post-837-1203041489.jpg

post-837-1203041592.jpg

Both of these are for Staff Sergeant, one for khaki summer and the other for the dress blue uniform. :)

post-837-1203042698.jpg

post-837-1203043061.jpg

Here is what appears to by a Quartermaster Sergeant, United States Marine Corps - not sure when this one was made and worn? think.gif Sarge Booker

post-837-1203317344.jpg

I'm drooling over those.....

JASON: Here is one for Corporal, U.S.M.C.! When I drool, I wear a bib, keeps the the front of my shirt dry! I know what you mean, Jason! Imagine this framed and on your wall? My wife would make me take them down and replace the space with dome "dime-store" knick-knack maybe? w00t.gif Sarge

post-837-1203364391.jpg

Actually, my wife would love those, since I'm a Sergeant of Marines, and she's a Corporal of Marines...both honorably discharged, but the upper level of our house has Marine 'stuff' all over the place.

So, thankfully (for me) she understands!

Actually, my wife would love those, since I'm a Sergeant of Marines, and she's a Corporal of Marines...both honorably discharged, but the upper level of our house has Marine 'stuff' all over the place.

So, thankfully (for me) she understands!

JASON: Semper Fi to both of you, what a wonderful thing to have a partner like that, lucky you! thumbsup.gif Sarge (Not sure the title of these Marine Corps Band chevrons?)

post-837-1203369322.jpg

Maaan. I dunno on those myself. My initial idea is "Master Gunnery Sergeant", since they have the 4 rockers below. They also look 'small'...which if they are, would be for a female.

Not something seen every day no matter what they are...

And yeah...I'm REAL lucky!