Where can I find a female part?

lazyluke

I recently found a web pistol belt, Viet Nam era, and it doesn't have the female end of the clasp. Any ideas where I might find just this part? See, I told ya it wasn't what you were thinking.

craig_pickrall

Most decent surplus stores have a box of parts handy for just such repairs. See if you can locate one in your area.

and here I was just about to go into a few lines from "One Night in Bangkok".

:D

Bangkok, Oriental setting

And the city don't know that the city is getting

The creme de la creme of the chess world in a

Show with everything but Yul Brynner

• 2 months later...

Finally! I went to the Crossroads of the West gunshow here in Phoenix. The Dec. show is usually a 3 day event because they have an added SOF building. Quite impressive as there are many, many tables (a whole extra building) of military gear, auto weapons, etc. I couldn't find anyone with that part I needed but was able to score a ragged out pistol belt that actually had hooks at both ends like my belt that was missing the female clasp. I now have a few extra parts in my junk box.

I had to buy a ragged out belt too to get the part I needed for my nearly unissued pistol belt.

I have not seen anywhere that sells just parts to field gear unless it's the buckles for molle stuff or Alice clips