A put together to end them all!

13M40 (RET)

I saw this on eBay a couple days ago. I contacted the seller and told them they should try to learn something about militaria if they are going to sell it. Here is their reply:

We have included all of the information that we could find about these items. We are not the original owners of them, nor are we experts in militaria, so we have included the most accurate information that we have. If you have any additional information about this set of goods that you think we would benefit from, we would appreciate it. Thank you!

I sent a msg back pointing out some of the obvious things and that they are selling a DSC and Silver Star which are prohibited on eBay. Here is a link to the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-WWII-Unif...150909769874%26

Maybe it has to do with who's selling it? To wit:

"Little Red Hen is a non-profit organization that employs adults with developmental disabilities as well as provides services and programs for adults and children. 100% of the proceeds support programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities."

Give them a break!

Mark sends

Maybe it has to do with who's selling it? To wit:

"Little Red Hen is a non-profit organization that employs adults with developmental disabilities as well as provides services and programs for adults and children. 100% of the proceeds support programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities."

Give them a break!

Mark sends

I understand what you are saying and that occurred to me before I posted. But if they received it like that and are ignorant of military uniforms the point is someone made it up before they got. Probably with the intention of conning someone.